Thread: Scammer Alert ID: Kiwiqoo

Scammer Alert ID: Kiwiqoo

Kiwiqoo offer me GS guns as gifts in exchange for free kills, Let him waste 30mins of my time for 3 rounds of 160 points death match. His kd is 2000/500+ meaning he has scammed alot of ppl in the SG servers. If possible, pls do something about it GMs. Thanks.

You allowed him to do what he wanted, though I'm unsure if you're aware that farming is against the rules in Blackshot. You can be deranked for it, worst case situation, permanently banned.

Bud, you need to know there is no free stuff in the world. They come in as incredibly-super-duper-uber rare Samaritans. But just take it as no one will actually give you free GS weapons unless you know them in REAL LIFE for a long time.

Then again, post in Abuse Report section. Not sure if evidence is needed for this, since they can check it in the database.
    ※ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ※

Forum Rules
    General FAQ | Game FAQ | Technical
    BlackShot / Forum Staff

Thread closed due to:

Wrong section
    Lack of evidence

IGN: OP_Raiyumi
    Certified Counter-trollerist
    Operatives Academy of Hell

▓Like my page on Facebook!▓

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln
    "AYBABTU" - OP_Echo
    "It takes you a few minutes to create another account to do funny things. It takes me a few seconds to ban that account" - GM_Katana
    "You don't ask for a Ferrari engine in a Toyota." - GM_Hitokiri
    "I'm a UNICORN!" - The Secret Unicorn