Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Thread: Garena Stadium @ Bugis+ - Now Open!

Red face Garena Stadium @ Bugis+ - Now Open!

The long-awaited Garena Stadium has finally opened in Bugis+! Step into the lush, 5000-square foot area and enter an alternate reality, where you can experience eSports and gaming at its finest like you've never had.

Catch our resident shout casters in person as they commentate on the Garena Premier League games, and watch as the most skillful of players engage in combat on the dedicated tournament stage, with massive screens sweeping across the vast hall for your viewing ease.

Get into the thick of the action in the utmost comfort; the spacious gaming area allows you to immerse yourself in your gaming experience and be at the top of your game. Premium gaming gear and peripherals ensure that you'll never miss a beat, with gaming machines that will satisfy the cravings of the most battle-hardened speed demons.

At the Stadium, play to your heart's content with our selection of award-winning Garena games. And if all that combat is working up an appetite, you can always dine at the in-house cafeteria! Savour our delicious gourmet hotdogs and a smoothie while you make short work of your opponents.

Having problems? Ask for help from our friendly Customer Service Team, dedicated to making your gaming journey smooth and painless. They're just a step away.

At the end of the day, why not take something away from the experience? The Stadium merchandise store holds exclusive items that you'll be dying to get your hands on. Go on, spoil yourself, and bring a little bit of Garena home with you. You know you want to.

Head to Bugis+ and see the Stadium for yourself, for an experience you won't regret.

Address
    201 Victoria Street, Bugis+
    #03-19,20,21,22,23,28
    Singapore, 188067

Opening Hours
    Gaming: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM
    Cafeteria, Store & Customer Service Counter: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PM

Get updated with the latest BlackShot happenings. Add us up in Facebook!

Recruit Array
    this is awesome and all computer is like awesome but play at there every 1 will see ur face when u play a tournamant

Sergeant Major Array
    So, when Malaysia's turn? :P
    RinDaMidnite - Major Green - Miraculous
    Ryozent - Sergeant Major Red

My Facebook

Recruit Array

Thumbs up Garena

when Malaysia gonna have 1 ... ! december go Singapore then i also will go Garena stadium

Corporal Array
    WOW!!! nice I want to go there but i live at tampines i wish u could make a branch at tampines

how much is 1 hour

How much is one hour if u want to play

Woopee! It's finally up! Gonna get myself some cake and goodies from the merc store. :P
    Colonel (Red)| HeavenRemix
    Visit DJ_Pates on Facebook

"Oh that the Church will arise. Oh that we would see with Jesus eyes. We could show the world heaven. Show what it means to be His. To be formed in His likeness. Show them they have a purpose"
    ~Israel Houghton [Say So] - Based on Matthew 5:13-16

♫ㅋ K-Love Radio - Positive & Encouragingㅋ♫

In fact, I'm making a visit to G Stadium on Thurs.
    Colonel (Red)| HeavenRemix
    Visit DJ_Pates on Facebook

"Oh that the Church will arise. Oh that we would see with Jesus eyes. We could show the world heaven. Show what it means to be His. To be formed in His likeness. Show them they have a purpose"
    ~Israel Houghton [Say So] - Based on Matthew 5:13-16

♫ㅋ K-Love Radio - Positive & Encouragingㅋ♫

Recruit Array
    Omgi wanna go but my mum dosen't want to take me there

Recruit Array

Yup Yup

Yeah thats wht i wanna know

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last