Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: [Question] When Will Be The Season 2 Release?

Private First Class Array

[Question] When Will Be The Season 2 Release?

When Will Be The Season 2 Release?
    IGN: MrLleemiNege
    CLAN: NoJustice

MY FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/lleeminege.otocma

PLAY THE GAME LIKE ITS YOUR LAST.

Yup same question. When's the release? I heard by the end of november BS 2 will be released but i wanna know the exact date
    _MAJESTY_

I PWN with :
    BP: M24, AWP, Type 64, Scar, Ak47
    GS: m24 GR, Barret, Type 64 MY, Scar Forest, AK NZ

Blood alone moves the wheels of victory

Ano ba meron dyan hehhehe

Last week of November (tentative).
    IGN : OP_Freedom
    Clan : Operatives
    Designation : Senior Operative

Garena will NEVER ask for your passwords!
    Booting a personnel of Garena such as GM/OP/SP is a ban-able offence!

Patience is virtue in all aspects of life.

Quote Originally Posted by OP_Freedom
    Ok thanks!
    IGN: MrLleemiNege
    CLAN: NoJustice

MY FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/lleeminege.otocma

PLAY THE GAME LIKE ITS YOUR LAST.

Major Array
    Quote Originally Posted by OP_Freedom
    Medyo tagal pa pla siguro madaming bug nnmn yan
    IGN DonRomantico
    FB : http://www.facebook.com/adriandeleon1
    Twitter: @jdriandeleon

Staff Sergeant Array
    cgoro nga tol. .

IGN: NIGHTMAREHNTER
    CLAN:ENEMYLiNE

It's normal po sa lahat ng programs ang magkaron ng bugs sa launch nito. Walang perfect na Windows operating system kaya laging may updates, same lang yan sa ganitong online games.

Na-move lang ang launch nya dahil sa mga recent na antihack tools na patches. To know more about the launching and other issues regarding Blackshot Season 2, check this link; http://forum.blackshot.garena.com/sh...kshot-Season-2

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Grifter

Hi Shooters,

As many of you know, we have announced here in our forums and on Facebook that we would be releasing Blackshot Season 2 this coming 31st October, 2012. However, due to the recent hotfixes (Anti-Hack Solution Patches) that we have released, these caused the Blackshot Team, as well as our Developers' development schedule to be pushed back. These leaves us no choice but to delay the release of Blackshot Season 2 tentatively to the last week of November, 2012.

As much as we want to release it, our top priority goes to resolving the hack tool concerns above anything else.

As for now, we'll do our best to answer all your concerns/questions regarding Blackshot Season 2 with all the facts and information given to us by the Developers. Please be informed also that we'll be having a Halloween Patch this coming week, so standby for more details.

We appreciate your understanding and your satisfaction is always our top priority. We do apologize for the inconvenience that these may have cause.

Thank you.

Over and Out,
    Blackshot Team

*Unrelated posts/questions would be moved/deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Grifter
    FAQs on Blackshot Season 2:

1. What is Blackshot Season 2?
    Answer: Blackshot Season 2 is a major patch that contains improved User-Interface (UI) Update and Character-Interface Update. Basically, the User-Interface (Server, Channel, Lobby, Shop, Inventory, Gachapon, etc..) would all be improved as well as the 4 default Characters (Travis, Vanessa, Adam & Cathy).

2. Do we need to reinstall Blackshot once Season 2 is available?
    Answer: No. Since it's a major patch, the patch would be available via auto update or via manual patch.

3. Do we need to create a new account/character or migrate our character on Blackshot Season 2?
    Answer: No. All details would be retained and nothing would change on your account/character information.

4. Who are the Characters in Blackshot Season 2?
    Answer: Travis, Vanessa and Adam would remain. However, Cathy would be replaced by the new character Crystal.

5. How does the new default characters looks like?
    Answer: We have posted their appearances on our Facebook Page as well us on our Wallpaper section on our Blackshot website.

6. Will there be any changes on Isabelle, US Marine, Sniper Mantis, Germany Army and US Airbourne?
    Answer: None. If there is, it would only be very minimal like the hitboxes to be the same and equal as the 4 default characters.

7. Will there be any new maps on Blackshot Season 2 or after Blackshot Season 2?
    Answer: Of course! We'll try our best to release new maps as frequent as possible.

8. Will there be a new game mode?
    Answer: Not anytime soon as we've only released the Unlimited Battle Arena (UBA) game mode. A new game mode takes a lot of time to be developed.

9. Will the suit of the default characters change or be deleted?
    Answer: It's not going to be deleted. In case it would be changed, we would either replace it a new/old suit or give you a refund in case. Either way, we won't just take it away from you or delete it.

10. Will the prices of BP/GS Weapons change on Season 2?
    Answer: Not for now. Prices will remain from Season 1 to Season 2. But we'll have more promotions/sales very soon.

11. Will there be no hacks in Season 2?
    Answer: We can never say. Hacks do come and go. Rest assured that we'll never stop coming up with solutions for it.

12. What if i'm using Cathy, will my character change to Crystal on Season 2?
    Answer: Yes. It will change to Crystal on Season 2.

13. What would happen to the Change Skin Color? Will we get any compensation on it?
    Answer: Face Camo items, Face Flag items & Change Skin Color item won't be available on Season 2. As we've mentioned, we would give out compensation to those who still have the items on their Inventory.

14. How about my 10,000 days of weapon? Will i be able to bring it over to Season 2?
    Answer: Yes. May it be 1 day or 10,000 days, it would be carried over to Season 2. Nothing will change.

15. Why is the new Travis ugly?
    Answer: We'll be posting a new view of Travis without the Helmet. He looks better in-game actually.

16. Will the default weapon stay the same?
    Answer: Yes, the default weapon will remain and stay the same.

17. How can we change from Vanessa to Crystal or Adam to Crystal?
    Answer: Simple. Use Character Change Item.

18. What would happen to my pink coloured character skin?
    Answer: It would go back to the default/original character colour.

19. Will there be more Unlimited Battle Arena (UBA) map released soon?
    Answer: Yes. More UBA maps would be released soon.

*last updated 23nd October, 2012
    OP_MAGS
    PH Region Operatives IC

Quote Originally Posted by Abuse Policy 4.12.A Game Fixing / Flagging (Major Offense) View Post
    Farming in game is a ban-able offense. Same with Boosting.

"Leaving a war is a cowardice act. Fight a war against hacks."

l OFFICIAL LIST OF GM/OP/SP l OFFICIAL ABUSE POLICY l OFFICIAL FORUM RULES l

Major Array
    Quote Originally Posted by OP_MAGS
    It's normal po sa lahat ng programs ang magkaron ng bugs sa launch nito. Walang perfect na Windows operating system kaya laging may updates, same lang yan sa ganitong online games.

Na-move lang ang launch nya dahil sa mga recent na antihack tools na patches. To know more about the launching and other issues regarding Blackshot Season 2, check this link; http://forum.blackshot.garena.com/sh...kshot-Season-2
    thanks for the info.
    IGN DonRomantico
    FB : http://www.facebook.com/adriandeleon1
    Twitter: @jdriandeleon

Corporal Array
    18. What would happen to my pink coloured character skin?
    Answer: It would go back to the default/original character colour.

huh paano naman gastos sa pagbili sir ng gs skin db ibabalik ung 480gs sa mga nag avail

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last