Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Thread: Cant log in to blackshot or garena !!!!!!!!!!

Sergeant Array

Cant log in to blackshot or garena !!!!!!!!!!

GM/Mods can u help us fix the garena cos many of us cant log in to blackshot or garena

Pls fix the problem quickly
    a.k.a. MasterSparkz

What do you mean by many of you can't log in to Blackshot or Garena? Did you get any kind of error messages?

Don't get left behind! Like us up in Blackshot Online Facebook page now!

"Like" GM_Hitokiri's Facebook page at GM_Hitokiri!

Follow us on our Official Twitter @GarenaBS , my Official Twitter @GMHitokiri and Instagram @Alanz1234

Garena Blackshot Online or it's forum may be a convenient medium to express one's views but users should bear in mind that they are no less accountable for their actions online.

Colonel Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_John
    Launcher: Stuck at "Communicating with server"....
    Garena: Can't even login to Garena server.. all 1,2,3 and 4...
    Hi. Please open up your thread and an appropriate personal will address your issue. Other's threads is not a platform for u to report ur problems.

@TS (Thread Starter) You can screenshot and post your error screen to let the GMs help you better.

Second Lieutenant Array
    Just for confirmation's sake, are you using BlackShot launcher or Garena launcher?

If you are using BlackShot launcher, don't use it, just use Garena launcher.

If not, we really need to see your screenshot to know what's going on.

~白い恋人~

Master Sergeant Array
    Quote Originally Posted by linkingal
    Hi. Please open up your thread and an appropriate personal will address your issue. Other's threads is not a platform for u to report ur problems.

@TS (Thread Starter) You can screenshot and post your error screen to let the GMs help you better.
    Your starting to annoy me already please stop trying to be a moderator at all my post

@GM nevermind can work already.... Thanks
    Techno_Master
    Guardian Partner: KingCloudXII
    BrutalForce - "Every Brutal Shot Brings Blood"
    BrutalForce Official Recruitment Thread
    Internet: UniFi (HSBB)
    Server: Malaysia

Computer Specs

Second Lieutenant Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_John
    Your starting to annoy me already please stop trying to be a moderator at all my post

@GM nevermind can work already.... Thanks
    First of all, she was trying to help out of good will. What you did was totally disgusting. I think she deserves an apology from you.

~白い恋人~

Colonel Array
    I'm just a normal player trying to sort of lighten the GMs job. Please put yourself in anyone's shoes who is readin ghwat you posted, I think everyone knows what I mean. I'm not trying to be anyone, I am Myself. .

Editted by shiro : removed intimidating content
    Last edited by shiroikoibito; 07-30-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Second Lieutenant Array
    Hi linkin, I understand how you feel. What you posted was ok till the last part, which I removed for you because I felt it was inappropriate for you to ask for such things for yourself.

I've already let the TS know about it. If he doesn't comply, you shouldn't bother and just get along with it.

~白い恋人~

Colonel Array
    Quote Originally Posted by shiroikoibito
    Hi linkin, I understand how you feel. What you posted was ok till the last part, which I removed for you because I felt it was inappropriate for you to ask for such things for yourself.

I've already let the TS know about it. If he doesn't comply, you shouldn't bother and just get along with it.
    Ok man. And omg I forgot what I posted, intimidating content? Haha Ok, I have a poor memory, post too much threads le.

Can you close this?

Second Lieutenant Array
    I'll close it in 12 hours, or if he apologises, whichever comes first.

~白い恋人~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last