OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1048
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

i recently remade my system - after that it started give me this error - i retake the game from the internet - i had to make a clean with all my programs and game out - so i get rid of a virus .
    i use w7 ultimate x64 build 7600 , i have microsoft visual 2008 and 2010 x86 installed + framework 4 .
    i only use 1 or 2 because if you use to many the gaming experience is gonna go out the door , i mean even with a super computer your cpus will be loaded - in case you have a new generation quad - it doesn't really matter - but is actually good for flash to - because when you have lots of them instaleld - and using flash you wont get any lag in flash - thats unusualy , i discovered this my self - use 1 or 2 but not more than that visual c+ and 1 framework - and the computer will run godly
    i usualy take care of the problems my self , but i dont have time right now , so i hope il get what i need to fix that error .
    i would say it has something to do with the video codecs , but i'm asking do i have to have physix installed to run this game ? cause i didnt updated the drivers of the card - they came with the update .
    if thouse r easy answers then ) i wont play black shot because of that - why because is ************ to install another driver when i have greate experience with the one i have in all the game i play - like black ops and crysis 2 and battlefield .

forgot to tell - i have microsoft security essential and internet download manager - i had them before and it worked -if i just leave them closed it give me the same error
    Last edited by cristianused; 01-12-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Brigadier General Array GM_Testarossa's Avatar
    Hi cristianused, currently blackshot does not support the old Garena Client anymore. Please uninstall and install the new Blackshot setup with Garena Plus.

i already tryed that im not a noob i actually have license in hardware and software - im a hardware hacker and a software cracker - off course i know that mutch , by the way before i ) remade the system i used to play with garena clasic
    --------------------------
    same error

ok i fixed this way - i copy the MSVCR71.DLL from my java folder to windows system folder - then it given me launcer error > then i figure out that i should add rulle in my firewall for launcer - because the firewall asked me, but asked me only about the Blackshot.exe > then it worked , my only concern is game guard now after the launcer error, the game guard given me error > so i deleted the game guard file > now the game guard has given me 350 so i reentered the game until the game guard downloaded all uploads and after that the game worked so i really didnt need the help of the forum > but i thought i could fix it faster if i had help , im a smart boy after all ) why fix the game if is not my problem .

any way tnx for help

one more thing, before i leave, - dont lots of players from europe play this game , cant we have our own server , because is laggy to play with over sea players - yes i have a great connection - and my lowest is influenced by the host and i usually have 3 lines +-1

ok one more thing i played the game with garena clasic not the other one - because its working .
    Last edited by cristianused; 01-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Listen I'm having a problem as well. I finished installing blackshot I looked on youtube to show which file to open and search my computer theres no file to start blackshot!!

They say that there is a file just called blackshot but I cant find it. There's only Blackshot_Garenaplus_Install, Setup_Blackshot_Garenaplus_Install, Garenaplus Blackshot launch, and start blackshot and I tried all of them and the game doesnt open!
    I was looking forward to blackshot too.
    Last edited by SniperNakkas229; 01-16-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Then a found the latest laucher and it opens.....XD!!!

Can?t start game -.-

Heii guys,
    i have Download the new blackshot with garena, and after the download i like to Opening the game but only Garen-Plus is opening -.- Please Help me GM?s and Players

dude you have to open it from the BlackShot\BlackShot\system\BlackShot.exe or the launcer from Blackshot Folder and from- or shortcut from the desktop. - sry for late answer but i did mine so i'm not responsible for others.