Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: [Malaysia] Reload Garena Shells via E-PAY

[Malaysia] Reload Garena Shells via E-PAY

Dear Shooters,

More good news from Garena Malaysia!

In order to make things more convenient to all our players, Garena Shells can now be purchased from all E-PAY Appointed Retailer.

In addition to all the current channel that we have right now, it would be more convenient for you guys to get Garena Shells from E-Pay retailer nationwide.

Please read through the below instruction on how to purchase and reload via E-Pay service.

http://www.e-pay.com.my/locate.html

Get updated with the latest BlackShot happenings. Add us up in Facebook!

Hi All,

As we know that, some of the players still don't know how to purchase Garena Shells from E-PAY.

There are 3 ways as below:

1) E-vouchers

E-vouchers are a form of on-demand prepaid reload vouchers with PINs that are immediately printed electronically at retailer outlets. This is the most widely used prepaid reload method for top-ups products.

2) E-top-up

E top-up is a pin-less electronic top up system that provides immediate top up of prepaid mobile airtime at the point of sale. This method does not require any PINs or passwords and allows for more flexible denominations. Simply provide the retailer with your phone number and wait for the confirmation SMS!

3) E-sms

This is another form of prepaid purchase via SMS, which allows the vendor to reload a phone without the need for any Point of Sale equipment.

You guys may visit the links below to check all the E Pay Appointed Retailer which is the nearest retailer to your area: http://www.e-pay.com.my/locate.html

*Most 7 Eleven Stores have E-Pay.

Get updated with the latest BlackShot happenings. Add us up in Facebook!

Recruit Array

Cool

RACHELV P;LAFVFVFG VV FVDL;X/.zL:xzll;zds'cslxcdczxx3ef qwe

Recruit Array
    how i wan to play BlackShot?

Recruit Array

Unhappy What time will it end???????????????????????

What time will it end ???? Sorry aps beacause its spoiled

Recruit Array
    can singaporean use?

Private Array

Unhappy E-pay

Hello (GameMasterOrGarenaMy/SG) I Already Tell At The E-Pay Seller's ....I Say'''Kakak Ada Tak Garena Shell Pin's '' Kakak Say'' Hm....Adik Garena ShellPins Tak Ada La..'' How Can I Get It..? I Already Walk Into E-PAY Retrailer's....And Petromart's....PETRONAS'' At Giant Have E-PAY....But Only Have @CASH ,G Game Pro,$G Cash,Mol Point And CUBITS Game Reload Only..Garena Dosent Have ...? Have Or Not...? I Dont know GM--!!! Please Reply = Thanks For View
    Last edited by azaz010201110; 02-03-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Recruit Array
    Quote Originally Posted by azaz010201110
    Hello (GameMasterOrGarenaMy/SG) I Already Tell At The E-Pay Seller's ....I Say'''Kakak Ada Tak Garena Shell Pin's '' Kakak Say'' Hm....Adik Garena ShellPins Tak Ada La..'' How Can I Get It..? I Already Walk Into E-PAY Retrailer's....And Petromart's....PETRONAS'' At Giant Have E-PAY....But Only Have @CASH ,G Game Pro,$G Cash,Mol Point And CUBITS Game Reload Only..Garena Dosent Have ...? Have Or Not...? I Dont know GM--!!! Please Reply = Thanks For View
    ada. kau kena cakap kat kakak tu. pin garena ada? klu dia kate tak de.. cakap kat kakak tu .ADA KAK. cuba tgk kat bahagian internet or gaming. mesti ada GARENA. cakap mcm tu.

Recruit Array
    aku da byk kali topup guna EPAY diorg mana tau garena pin apa. haha . tpi mmg ada. paksa skit diorg cari

Lieutenant Colonel Array eazisnsd's Avatar
    so hard le want find people sell topup with this -.-
    Elo Me Name Is Mohd Hazam U Can Call Me Apek OK!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last