Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... Last

Thread: BS is a SCAM part 2

Sergeant Major Array

BS is a SCAM part 2

GM_Moonflower,

You have closed the thread http://forum.blackshot.garena.com/sh...-BS-is-a-SCAM. with a reply "Not appreciative at all... Sighs." Do you mean Nina creation is for the good of every gamer in BS? Those people who appreciate the creation is probably those beginners or those who do not have skill to own in this game. I don't deny BS needs to make a living but this creation is total insane and disadvantage other player without using Nina. I feel that the management of Blackshot direction is towards forcing gamer to spend more GS so to make this game living? Just imagine for example if Gmail were to impose a fee on thier mailboxes, do you think millions will pull out from Gmail and go to Yahoo and other provider? BS is a F2P like gmail but gamer still willing to pay for the GS gun & accessories but after the creation of NINA which we can see a huge differences owning it and without it (any gamers can feel it, Moonflower dun blind the fact by coding "with proper skill that kind of bullsh1t). I believe it is difficult to have it removed as much marketing & developement effort put in, at least the hit-box + size should increase and the speed should be slightly faster than WII character. Infact we as Blackshot gamer do not appreciate such character implementation because it ruin fair/healthy gaming, the ranking system(higher rank more tactical slot), the effort every gamer used to train their skill and the years spent in this game, this character cornered every gamer to own it.

Creation of BAR is already pain in the butt but at least BAR has it weaknesses (2 bullet, single scope, slow reload), creation of NINA is a nightmare (rarely any weaknes) we can accept if the speed is fast but weak in defences , if u increase the strength in an area, u must increase the weakness to balance.

I know u are not in position to make the call but at least this should be escalated to the management of Blackshot instead of closing the thread with "not appreciative" .
    Last edited by 0rangeapple; 11-02-2011 at 10:43 AM.

In before gm comes and lock.
    SgLord [ Major Black ]
    Clan : Casual
    Jungler Knife and Barett Users enjoy the nerf =)
    Meanwhile i laugh at you with my Champions from LoL.

Hi 0rangeapple,

It came from you already. Blackshot is a free to play game. Meaning anybody can just download and play the game without paying anything. Never did we force anybody to purchase anything from our game. How can you call it a scam if you paid for something and you get something in return??? Can you enlighten me on this please.

Please don't compare Blackshot to Gmail. Gmail earns money through adverti***************ts. Blackshot doesn't. Compare Blackshot instead with another game with all items free if there is one. Thanks.

Get updated with the latest BlackShot happenings. Add us up in Facebook!

@GM_Grifter
    I believe TS is trying to say that nina has no weakness compared to items like bar,sub0,adv dom.
    I personally feel that nina has to be nerfed in 1 way or another.
    Either through enlarging the hit box,or make nina be dealt more damage when shot.
    SgLord [ Major Black ]
    Clan : Casual
    Jungler Knife and Barett Users enjoy the nerf =)
    Meanwhile i laugh at you with my Champions from LoL.

Sergeant Major Array
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Grifter
    Hi 0rangeapple,

It came from you already. Blackshot is a free to play game. Meaning anybody can just download and play the game without paying anything. Never did we force anybody to purchase anything from our game. How can you call it a scam if you paid for something and you get something in return??? Can you enlighten me on this please.

Please don't compare Blackshot to Gmail. Gmail earns money through adverti***************ts. Blackshot doesn't. Compare Blackshot instead with another game with all items free if there is one. Thanks.
    I think I've mislead you as the header "BS is a Scam" comes from someone else and I'm not happy with how it was handled by GM_Moonflower so I reopen a Part2. Yes you are absolutely right that no one was forced to buy anything from the game but as I've explained we are cornered to buy if we want to compete in the game.

There is plenty of FPS games with all items free like Battlefield 3, CS etc. What I meant is not we are not willing to pay for the items but the items have to be logical fair to other players who do not own it. Nina is no different if we compare it with a speedhacker, aimbot or waller since these hacker also enhance their gameplay with these power. As for the quote of Gmail it is not a direct apple to apple comparison but a business strategy vision. Fair enough to say Google make $ from advertising, if Google raise the price of advertising to double of what they charge currently to consumer and giving them an excuse just because their advertisment have background music do you think consumer buy it.

Now BS is doing exactly what I've described adding some fancy stuff to Nina and double the price, i believe soon many old timers will leave the game as it has become more expensive to maintain in the game. BS may attract more beginners/new gamers but the game spirit is no longer there. If BS wants to compete in the long run, it should comes out with more creativity than the old SG charging system (COE, ERP, GST etc).

Major Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rangeapple
    I think I've mislead you as the header "BS is a Scam" comes from someone else and I'm not happy with how it was handled by GM_Moonflower so I reopen a Part2. Yes you are absolutely right that no one was forced to buy anything from the game but as I've explained we are cornered to buy if we want to compete in the game.

There is plenty of FPS games with all items free like Battlefield 3, CS etc. What I meant is not we are not willing to pay for the items but the items have to be logical fair to other players who do not own it. Nina is no different if we compare it with a speedhacker, aimbot or waller since these hacker also enhance their gameplay with these power. As for the quote of Gmail it is not a direct apple to apple comparison but a business strategy vision. Fair enough to say Google make $ from advertising, if Google raise the price of advertising to double of what they charge currently to consumer and giving them an excuse just because their advertisment have background music do you think consumer buy it.

Now BS is doing exactly what I've described adding some fancy stuff to Nina and double the price, i believe soon many old timers will leave the game as it has become more expensive to maintain in the game. BS may attract more beginners/new gamers but the game spirit is no longer there. If BS wants to compete in the long run, it should comes out with more creativity than the old SG charging system (COE, ERP, GST etc).
    Are you a supporter of worker party? (COE, ERP, GST) haha. Just a joke. Cheers!
    Best Regards

IGN: Nismoevo
    Clan: Xclusive
    Position: Master
    Partner: Bugatti_
    My Past Memories
    - Snipers
    - Heavenremix

Play with an objective, Live with an aim. Cheers!

Hi 0rangeapple,

We have acknowledged the concerns with Nina already (including her attire) and also replied that we'll further discuss this with the developers. This is the first time that developers have created a female "skin" character and they might have missed some details with regards to her features.

Battlefield 3 and CS is not free btw.. You still have to purchase the key/game in order for you to play it. Every business has to have its own income directly or indirectly.

Going back to the previous thread, GM_Moonflower was merely stating her personal opinion to complaints that were posted. The thread is very misleading. You have to understand that this is the Blackshot forums, anything negative or badmouthing against the game or the GMs is beyond our discretion if we would like it to be posted or published.

What may be fancy for others, may be improvements/upgrades for us and developers. We all have our own views and opinions. Most may dislike the Nina character but most liked it, but chose not to post here. Not because a lot of people posted their negative feedbacks here it doesn't clearly mean that most doesn't like it. Blackshot updates cannot be just new guns every month, we need to have different variations to improve the game. Thanks.

Get updated with the latest BlackShot happenings. Add us up in Facebook!

Private First Class Array
    Oh yeah! Battlefield 3 rocks! Awesome graphics and gameplay. Does anyone knows where can I buy it? Slim Lim Square got sell?

Sergeant Major Array
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Grifter
    Hi 0rangeapple,

We have acknowledged the concerns with Nina already (including her attire) and also replied that we'll further discuss this with the developers. This is the first time that developers have created a female "skin" character and they might have missed some details with regards to her features.

Battlefield 3 and CS is not free btw.. You still have to purchase the key/game in order for you to play it. Every business has to have its own income directly or indirectly.

Going back to the previous thread, GM_Moonflower was merely stating her personal opinion to complaints that were posted. The thread is very misleading. You have to understand that this is the Blackshot forums, anything negative or badmouthing against the game or the GMs is beyond our discretion if we would like it to be posted or published.

What may be fancy for others, may be improvements/upgrades for us and developers. We all have our own views and opinions. Most may dislike the Nina character but most liked it, but chose not to post here. Not because a lot of people posted their negative feedbacks here it doesn't clearly mean that most doesn't like it. Blackshot updates cannot be just new guns every month, we need to have different variations to improve the game. Thanks.
    GM_Grifter, thanks for your prompt reply. It does make a lot of sense and we await for the correction on Nina to make the game more balance. Hopefully the correction does not take years.

Staff Sergeant Array
    Quote Originally Posted by runner41
    Oh yeah! Battlefield 3 rocks! Awesome graphics and gameplay. Does anyone knows where can I buy it? Slim Lim Square got sell?

Please dont thread jack
    Sent from my E16i using Tapatalk
    IGN: THE_G_SHOT
    KDR:61.99 (kinda sucks)
    Mastery:
    Rifle Elite 2nd
    Smg Rookie 1st
    Pistol Rookie 1st
    Sniper Elite 3rd

Clan: TeamG (APPLY NOW)

Youtube profile (plz watch my vid )

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... Last