Thread: [CLOSED] Unable to register clan name due to symbol letters

[CLOSED] Unable to register clan name due to symbol letters

Please help XD
    I never wrote any symbol letters o_o

I also had just experience this problem. The trick is under Greetings where you can type in your clan welcome message, just type in simple worlds such as "hi" without any capital letters. Then you should be able to register. Once registered, you are able to type any Greetings. This work for me. You should try if this method works.
    IGN: Submachineering
    Clan: Submersible
    Weapon Type: Submachine Gun (Elite 5th)
    Weapon of Choice: MP5

"I'm on the look out for Glitchers, Hackers and Bad Gamers. If I catch you, I'll make you famous in the ABUSE SECTION of the Blackshot Forum... Happy Healthy Gaming"

Quote Originally Posted by submachineering
    I also had just experience this problem. The trick is under Greetings where you can type in your clan welcome message, just type in simple worlds such as "hi" without any capital letters. Then you should be able to register. Once registered, you are able to type any Greetings. This work for me. You should try if this method works.
    Kk , Thanks ! ^^ Im gonna try this method.

Recruit Array

unable to register clan due to symbol letters

i have tried alot of method but sitll cant cr8, i have use the greeting message mthod but still cant help me !!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit Array

me too

i have the same problem too. pls help

Recruit Array
    [QUOTE=submachineering;289132]I also had just experience this problem. The trick is under Greetings where you can type in your clan welcome message, just type in simple worlds such as "hi" without any capital letters. Then you should be able to register. Once registered, you are able to type any Greetings. This work for me. You should try if this method works.[BUT CAN'T USE]

Recruit Array
    Me too help me

Brigadier General Array GM_Testarossa's Avatar
    Hi DoomCraft45, please do not bring up old threads. Create a new thread for your own technical issue.