Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Did not receive Golden Meat Hammer upon ranking twice in Melee Mastery.

Recruit Array

Did not receive Golden Meat Hammer upon ranking twice in Melee Mastery.

Hey fellow folks and hopefully GMs or any OPs. I have ranked in my melee mastery once in Elite 2nd which should have rewarded me 1 day of Golden Meat Hammer previously, But i did not received. Once bitten, I got over it. Unfortunately, It's not. I ranked today in my melee mastery to Elite 1st which i should receive a Golden Meat Hammer for 3 days, But once again, I did not received any of it. I have worked hard to reach Elite 2nd and Elite 1st for my melee mastery just to obtain the Golden Meat Hammer as it is not sold in the shop. I strongly believe that every single player, should receive the same fair required treatment upon been committed and spent countless hours playing Blackshot. My friends told me that the management will not notice or response to my report thread, But I ignored. I believe that the game I'm playing daily is a game that practices impartiality and efficiency. They will definitely do a precise check and respond to my thread. Meanwhile, I will be waiting for the management response daily.

Private First Class Array
    Haha, It's indeed frustrating when you have played hard to get something but ended up not getting what's required. Nonetheless, I support your thread and I believe there will be responses coming from 'upper' people soon. Good luck!

Captain Array
    The 1st reply sounds frm the same person.. but nvm pls giv the gms more time,1 day like 20+ new posts,they might missed out yr post. Yeah so juz be patient
    IGN: MystiQal / _ImperioVxZ_
    KDR: 71.5 / 59%
    MVP: 400+ / 200+
    SERVER: Singapore <3

An eye for an eye will make the world blind

Recruit Array
    Haha. May you receive ur 4day gmh. Good luck! and hope that the gms can consider this post carefully and make carefull decisions. thx

woah i nvr got into this kind of situation before.. is it a bug or sth??? haha!! nvm u can always train to expert4th and buy a golden hammer LOOL. but if cannot buy i seriously dont know wad to say :X
    IGN : PiakUrNaiTou
    K/D : 68.02%
    Clan : Flame_Arrows
    Assistant in FA

Trying to become a very good head liner!

Major Array
    Requesting thread to be moved to bug report section
    ~Fake_FNatiC~

KroniuM recruitment [ON], pm me for more details

Recruit Array
    Quote Originally Posted by boysaregirls2
    Requesting thread to be moved to bug report section
    Thanks for the input but, how do I move the thread to the bug report section?

Quote Originally Posted by dazree
    Thanks for the input but, how do I move the thread to the bug report section?
    The GM's will do it. And i feel sorry for you as the Meat Hammer Gold even for the short period of time can help you get a boost in kickstarting your long journey for the next mastery rank. Hope you get the Gold Hammer in your future ranks =)
    IGN : Zim__
    Clan : CuttingEdge
    Partner : Th3odor3 =D

Sergeant Major Array
    This is not a bug but its because your inventory of melee weapon are full. wait for GM to reply this thread and he/she will ask you which melee weapon you wish to be deleted and the Ghammer will replaced that weapon.
    a.k.a. dafyduck CuttingEdge/HeavenRemix
    Major general

Recruit Array

Did not receive Golden Meat Hammer upon ranking twice in Melee Mastery

my melee is rank elite 2nd i should receive a meat hammer but i did not i saw quite alot of people using golden meat hammer i have tried very hard hoping that someone would give me a golden meat hammer when i rank elite 1st

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last