Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: [CLOSED] BlackShot and Garena Login issues

Private Array

[CLOSED] BlackShot and Garena Login issues

Hello,

Seems That Both the Garena and BlackShot are not letting most people logging to the game or Garena i've waited several hours for any new responses to come up but still empty handed. So i decided to post this so Gm's might be able to understand a lil more all the 3 steps and every thing every 1 is saying to do doesnt work so ive got screenies if it helps
    This blackshot

password.JPG
    And this is Garena

1.JPG

Hope this helps u gms fix the issues.
    Also the id and pw are correct and email is activated and allow me to loginto the the websites but not BlackShot and garena

Also ive tried going into the blackshot folder then go to system and then the blackshot thing there and i get this after it updated the gameguard
    2.jpg
    Last edited by orioniscool; 09-02-2010 at 02:00 AM.

Recruit Array
    Can you help me.. I've been trying to login to Blackshot. First couple of times it said 'wrong password', now if i try to login, nothing happens?

Private Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulkie
    Can you help me.. I've been trying to login to Blackshot. First couple of times it said 'wrong password', now if i try to login, nothing happens?
    Umm ya man right now i trying some thing to see if it will fix it

Colonel Array
    Hi orioniscool, I hope you refrain from spamming the same posts on different threads. Especially when your problem/solution is not related on some threads that U have replied. And since U do not have a concrete solution as of now, Pls do not give players false hope. Thks .

Master Sergeant Array GM_MonsterAlpha's Avatar
    My suggestion is to try reset your password at http://account.garena.com/forgot/

Quote Originally Posted by orioniscool

Also ive tried going into the blackshot folder then go to system and then the blackshot thing there and i get this after it updated the gameguard
    2.jpg
    You cannot launch the game using "BlackShot.exe" in "Blackshot\system" folder, because you are skipping the launcher with ID verification.
    Last edited by GM_MonsterAlpha; 10-04-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Master Sergeant Array GM_MonsterAlpha's Avatar
    1. We already tested with new account created on our own could log in properly.
    2. After seeing several posts that complaining about wrong password when login to game, we discussed with Garena Account Management to test on these accounts.
    3. To do the test, we will need to reset your password. The new password will be sent to the email that you registered Garena Account. PLEASE REVERT HERE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU AGREE ABOUT IT!
    4. Please stop spamming in Forum with several new posts on the same topic. Thanks!

Recruit Array
    When I creating a character , the blue screen out and must restart the computer..

Recruit Array

just made an account

i cant log in to play the game either this is bs

hi, i may be able to help. the blue screen thing happened to me on Combat Arms, check the system requirements, for Combat Arms, the only problem for me was that i had a wrong version of Direct X, and had to upgrade it. This could be your problem. Check that you have everything you need, and if not, upgrade to that...if you have something that isnt downloadable, like a bad graphics card or video card or whatever, then you have to get a better one to play, which will cost you money.

Recruit Array
    how to login and play the game???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last