Thread: [CLOSED] Blackshot auto change password?

Recruit Array

[CLOSED] Blackshot auto change password?

Hi my ign is simplegal__ i yesterday log in to blackshot and was able to log in. Now when i log in they keep say wrong password. i forgot my email so i cant reset my pass. tried retyping with caps and no caps they keep say wrong pass. can help

Brigadier General Array GM_Testarossa's Avatar
    Hi hatsunemika, the Blackshot account system does not automatically change your password in any situations. It is very possible that your account password have been changed by someone else (aka, you are hacked).

Please try to remember your password and reset your password through the Garena Official Site.

Recruit Array
    are u all able to chg the email? cause i really cannot recall the pass. and the acc has alot of things

Lieutenant Colonel Array
    Hi hatsunemika, you can reset your password here and the password will be send to your verified email if I'm not wrong.
    Helping out in Technical Support.

Brigadier General Array GM_Testarossa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hatsunemika
    are u all able to chg the email? cause i really cannot recall the pass. and the acc has alot of things
    If you can recall your email address, the system will be able to reset your password.

We will not reset your password if we are unable to confirm your identity to your account.