Thread: cant login in to blackshot

Recruit Array

cant login in to blackshot

hi, i recently downloaded blackshot but i am unable to play it, it says failed to login to server, i tried to look for other posts that have the same problem as i do but i cant connect to the blackshot forums, i ma currently in malaysia and i downloaded the 'all users' client, can someone help me fix this issue? my garena id is max1342, i am using the administrator account on my windows vista 32-bit, i have a streamyx dsl2, aand am connected to it wireless 1mbps. website blackshot 2.jpgbs launcher.jpgbs website.jpgDxDiag.txtwebsite blackshot 2.jpgbs launcher.jpgbs website.jpgDxDiag.txt
    Last edited by max1342; 08-14-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Colonel Array
    I don't understand you. You cannot connect to the BlackShot forums yet you are here But anyway, let's get on with this.

Can you follow these steps, it might help you solve your issue.

1) Uninstall BlackShot
    2) Delete the vacant files
    3) Shut down your computer and off the plug then start it up again
    4) Reinstall and auto patch BlackShot. After Auto patching is done, please manual patch as it will server as a backup for some holes that was left by auto patching. When asked to overwrite files just press "Yes to all".

Still cant get in!

I still cannot get in.After i redownload i can play 1 game after i log out, i log in the next day the same problem came.i cannot log in.

Recruit Array
    hi can anybody help me...i cant log in to black shot it says "Unable to patch! due to licansing issue, Blackshot is not made available to US,JP,KR or VN residents". thats what it says..but i create another account and i change my country to singapore and i tried to log in again but it same thing happen....TT...............answer plss.....

Brigadier General Array ExperimentalBeX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 19arceus19
    hi can anybody help me...i cant log in to black shot it says "Unable to patch! due to licansing issue, Blackshot is not made available to US,JP,KR or VN residents". thats what it says..but i create another account and i change my country to singapore and i tried to log in again but it same thing happen....TT...............answer plss.....
    Please do not bring up old threads. If you want your technical issue to be attended, please create a new thread.

*Thread closed.
    Please do not PM me for Tech problems.
    Post them in the Technical Support Section of the forum